CTG CTG Talent Network - Epic Ambulatory Analyst in Yonkers, New York
CTG Talent Network - Epic Ambulatory Analyst
Jan 18, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has a new opportunity available with a Healthcare client! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration:Consulting Position, 12 months
Job Title:Epic Analyst
CTG is seeking skilled and certified Epic Ambulatory Analysts to continue growing our talent network. Selected Consultants will assist our customers with the build and support of their Epic systems.
• Address support requests that involve general Epic analysis and support as well as some complex issues in respect to workflows and features, functions, and configuration of the Epic build.
• Demonstrate willingness to be a team player and apply application implementation best practices.
• Provide Epic application support (work tickets, service/change request, routine maintenance), while client focuses on important initiatives.
• Documentation of responsibilities, How To’s and any requirements of your specific role on this project is expected.
Initial document will be created during the knowledge transfer period and maintained through the life of the engagement.
Positions are remote, but Knowledge Transfer may occur onsite or remotely.
• Must have strong Epic build and optimization experience, with current Epic certifications in multiple modules
o We are specifically seeking Analysts with certification(s) & experience in Ambulatory, CareEverywhere, EpicCare Link, Haiku/Canto, Healthy Planet, Meaningful Use, MyChart, Wisdom, and PT/OT/Speech/Ortho/Pod
• Prior consulting experience is preferred.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
• Experience with entry and resolution of incident tickets, as well as support for upgrades and service requests
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements toBrandon.Baumann@ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company in every country in which we operate.
Job Function: Healthcare Application Management & Support
Education Level: None
Work Remote: Yes