CTG Epic Secure Chat Analyst in Winston Salem, North Carolina
Epic Secure Chat Analyst
Jan 19, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has a new opportunity available with a healthcare client! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration: Consulting position, 6 months
Project Location: Remote (Philadelphia, PA)
Job Title: Epic Secure Chat Analyst
• This requisition is for an analyst to help lead the implementation of Epic Secure Chat Client
• Must have strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to effectively present information to clinical and business members
• Experience previously implementing Epic Secure Chat Client & can make recommendations/lead implementation and build
• Scope of program includes the implementation and integration of Secure Chat Client, including the use of VOIP, Alerts/alarm components, and directory build
• Ability to work in small groups under tight project deadlines
• Minimum of three years’ progressive healthcare experience with demonstrated experience in implementation of Epic
• Strong problem-solving & troubleshooting skills
• Self-starter with demonstrated teamwork & communication skills
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Epic Certification in Epic Ambulatory, ClinDoc, and or MyChart
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Application Analysis
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes