CTG PRINT-HEAD PRODUCTION OPERATOR LEVEL III in Wilsonville, Oregon
Title: PRINT-HEAD PRODUCTION OPERATOR LEVEL III
Job Number: 18202079
Our client in Wilsonville, OR has an immediate opening for a Print-Head Production Operator Level III for an ongoing assignment. Possible temp to hire for the correct candidate.
NO Experience required, however manual dexterity and computer skills required.
Pay: $17 an hour (sorry no holiday, no vacation time)
This is a clean room environment
Need to be available for all Shifts.
Most work will be on day shift (6 am-2:30 pm M-F); should have availability for some weekends, Second Shift and overnights.
Essential job functions:
• Work involves the use of robotic equipment, handling chemicals, operating hand and mechanical equipment.
• Set up, operate and perform adjustments on all equipment as needed, per approved written instructions and established training.
• Use of hands for assembly of parts.
• Inspect parts for visual and mechanical defects using various metrology equipment which may include a stereo microscope.
• Work in a semi-cleanroom and cleanroom environment following proper protocol.
• Sitting, standing and walking required.
• Lifting requirements generally range between 0-25 lbs, unless otherwise specified for individual process certifications.
• Follow written procedures and custom builds communicated by Engineering Travelers.
• Computer skills are required.
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT:
Plating lines, scanners, part blankers, label machines, hand tools, computers, XRF, robots, bottle rinser, pumps, ovens, parts washing machines, OGP’s, air guns, microscopes, automated vision systems, conveyors, bond presses, CVD’s, deposition machines, plasma etchers, kerfing saws, PZT and cable attach presses, ultrasonic cleaning equipment, cap checkers, impedance meters, thermal cycles, stencil machines, sealers, plate folding machine, weight checker, ellipsometer, lasers with class 1 enclosures including bar code scanners, jetstack leak checkers, Asymteks, Tack and Bond machines, reservoir leak checker, pin stripper, diaphragm protector plate mounter and various fixturing. Wet vacuums, PPE, respirators, and hearing protection.
Surfactant, IPA, Acetone, glass cleaner, PZT, DI water, PD bond, Silver epoxy, Teflon beads, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, ACF tape, DC3 HP, Aremco epoxy, WD40, CO2, Sulfuric acid, Phosphoric acid, NaOH, Hydrochloric acid, Aurobond Replenisher, Cobalt, Phenolphthalein, Defoamer, Acid and Caustic neutralizer, plating tape, various epoxy’s, and polyimide material.
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Good manual and fingertip dexterity as well as good eye/hand coordination.
• 20/20 vision/corrected ok.
• Follow safety procedures and processes. Be familiar with wearing proper PPE such as safety shoes, safety glasses, and gloves.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
• Interface with computers recording and tracking data in computerized logbooks and software applications. Record and track data in written logbooks.
• Communicate with technical and support personnel for maintaining process set points and trouble shooting.
• Perform visual, microscope, scanner inspections and automated inspections (examples include OGP and Asymtek).
• Establish and maintain a safe work environment.
• Follow cleanroom protocols and best practices that are listed in WPS 0425 as well as area procedures for cleanliness of room and equipment.
• Set up, change over equipment, select correct programs, input set points and run processing equipment.
• Monitor oven, press and bond/braze temperatures.
• Monitor CHA parameters and troubleshoot for corrections as needed.
• Perform necessary adjustments on process equipment to insure the process is maintained within operating procedures/limits and be able to respond to alarms.
• Handle and use chemicals and process materials per procedure in a safe manner.
• Pack/unpack, Load/unload, stage and transport parts within work areas.
• Assemble tools and fixturing.
• Properly disposition parts that are accepted or non-conforming.
• Comprehend on-screen instructions.
• As required, successfully perform production startups, equipment changeovers, set-ups, and transitions.
• As required, replace and adjust kerfing saw blades.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
There is a computer based assessment test required at time of interview. This test will be:
Basic Computer literacy, Reading, Basic Math and Mechanical aptitude.
The mechanical aptitude test requirement has been one of the more challenging requirements.
If you pass this part of the testing you will be sent on to a Dexterity test appt to be scheduled at a different time.
Inspection Hand Steadiness / Accuracy Fingertip Dexterity and Hand/Eye Coordination
High School Diploma or GED required (this will be verified).
Client required criminal background check, education verification and Drug screen.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT