CTG Finance Operations Account Manager in Wilsonville, Oregon
Title: Finance Operations Account Manager
Job Number: 19200630
Our client in Wilsonville, OR has an immediate opening for a Finance Operations Account Manager for an ongoing contract assignment.
Pay: $25.18 an hour
Essential job functions:
The Finance Operations Account Manager is part of the US Customer Business Operations team. The specialist is responsible for the account management of a subset of a portfolio of reseller and end-user accounts that relate to credit, collections, and billing issues.
• Provide timely customer statements and follow-up on any customer correspondence or requests.
• Review and monitor assigned accounts and all relevant collection reports.
• Make collection calls and e-mails to secure payment.
• Review and Maximize cash receipts by professionally collecting outstanding invoices while maintaining positive customer relations.
• Facilitate and resolve any billing issues by engaging cross-functional teams and discussing with management.
• Instill holds or take other correct action to limit financial risk.
• Recommend bad debt write-offs.
• Maintain accurate records about the customer payment status
• Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
• Process customer approved refunds timely.
• Perform other AR related activities from invoicing and invoicing distribution, account adjustments, cash application, auditor compliance, tax research, refunds and refund adjustments
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
Minimum Education Level: B.A/B.S Degree required or relevant experience
Minimum 2 years of corporate collections experience
Strong communication, problem-solving and analytical skills required
Experience with large ERP systems; Oracle preferred
Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical task
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Information Technology