CTG Accounts Receivable Specialist in Wilsonville, Oregon
Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Job Number: 18206204
CTG is currently assisting one of its premiere clients in staffing a Accounts Receivable Specialist in Wilsonville, OR.
Position: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Location: Wilsonville, OR
Compensation: $19.00 / hourly
For immediate consideration, please email me atKathryn.Gaskill@ctg.com or call me at 919-677-1313 ext 2011
Essential job functions:
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is part of the US Customer Business Operations Accounts Receivable team. This position is a floater that works for both the AR operations team and the Credit / Collection team. The specialist is responsible for the account management of a subset of portfolio of reseller and end-user accounts that relate to credit, collections, and billing issues. Also, the position is responsible for assisting the Accounts Receivable operations team with various tasks as needed.
• Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
• Make collection calls and e-mails to secure payment or reason for the delay in payment.
• Review and Maximize cash receipts by collecting outstanding invoices in a professional manner while maintaining positive customer relations.
• Facilitate and resolve any billing issues by engaging cross-functional teams and discussing with management.
• Instill holds or take other correct action to limit financial risk.
• Recommend bad debt write-offs.
• Maintain accurate records about the customer payment status
• Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
• Provide timely customer statements and follow-up on any customer correspondence or requests.
• Process customer approved refunds timely.
• Perform other AR related activities from invoicing and invoicing distribution, account adjustments, cash application, auditor compliance, tax research, refunds and refund adjustments.
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum Education Level: B.A./B.S. Degree required or relevant experience.
• Minimum of 2 years of corporate collections experience.
• Experience with large ERP systems; Oracle preferred.
• Strong communication, problem-solving and analytical skills required
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
• Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency
• Capable of adapting to fast-changing environments.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistant & Clerical