CTG Data Management / Administrative Support in Wilmington, North Carolina
Title: Data Management / Administrative Support
Job Number: 19201246
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 15 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: 12 months
Location: Wilmington, NC
Job Title: Data Management / Administrative Support
Work Hours: M – F, 8 am – 5 pm
Pay Rates: $15-19.75/hour
Ideal candidate will have a strong background in data entry and data analysis, along with administrative support experience. Admin duties would be travel arrangements, organizing office moves, scheduling meetings, etc. Advanced Excel skills are a strict requirements as this individual will be collecting, inputting and manipulating data and checking accuracy in reports sent to high level stakeholders.
• Supporting Optical Fiber and Cable Division Engineering department and their personnel. Assist with daily tasks which include but are not limited to project duties relating to information collection, organization and manipulation, travel support, new hire logistics support, event coordination/planning, and other administrative related tasks.
• Back up for cost reduction portfolio management
• The successful candidate will assist the department and personnel with identified tasks and activities. The candidate needs to be proficient in Microsoft Office and exhibit the ability to function efficiently in a fast-paced working environment. Person should be able to extract information from division databases and build reports and graphs for review, manage travel arrangements of engineering personnel, coordinate meetings, manage visitors and handle various administrative tasks for the department.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Using Microsoft skills to build pivot tables, graphical display of data and building and editing SharePoint sites
• Management of monthly reporting on division costs and resource allocation
• Interaction with world-wide Division Engineering contacts to review data and identify when errors occur
• Interaction with Corporate contacts on new Office tools which are being deployed by the corporation
• Support for new employee recruiting and onboarding
• Office supply ordering and stocking
• Purchase orders and purchase order management
• Event planning and logistics, including working with vendors as needed
• Travel arrangements, including working on visas for International travel
Required Skills and Experience:
• Associates degree or equivalent preferred
• Preferred degrees could include business administration, accounting/finance, information science/management and science/math.
• 2 years of portfolio management/administrative assistant job duties
• Demonstrated Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to create “client/business-ready” communications
• High level of interpersonal skills – build rapport, be approachable, resourceful, responsive
• Efficient in a fast-paced work environment (take initiative, rapidly transition between tasks, multiple priorities and work independently)
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary expectations to Jessica.email@example.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistance