CTG Application Developer in Wilmington, North Carolina
Title: Application Developer
Job Number: 19205599
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 15 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: 6 month contract
Location: Wilmington, NC
Job Title: Application Developer
Work Hours: M – F, 8 am – 5 pm
• Develops IT solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications.
• Analyzes system requirements and business processes.
• Creates prototypes, codes, tests, debugs, documents and implements systems.
• Becomes actively involved in day-to-day IT operations in supporting a certain manufacturing process area.
• Ensures that projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
• Conducts briefings and participates in technical meetings for internal and external representatives concerning specific operations.
• Interprets and adheres to policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Experience:
• B.S. Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems.
• 5 years of combined experience working as IT Application developer.
• Experience developing and maintaining applications using VB6, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MSMQ, XML.
• Back End development skills and knowledge of relational databases (Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL Server).
• Knowledge of MES (Manufacturing Execution System) System – FactoryWorks or Camstar
• Knowledge about developing reporting solutions in Power BI, SQL Server or any reporting tool.
• Willing to be on off hours call on a rotational basis.
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary expectations to Tanyelle.Mims@ctg.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Programming & Application Development