CTG SENIOR STATISTICIAN - CLINICAL STATISTICS ONCOLOGY in Whippany, New Jersey
Title: SENIOR STATISTICIAN - CLINICAL STATISTICS ONCOLOGY
Job Number: 18203953
CTG's premier global client in Whippany, NJ has a 12-month contract assignment for a Senior Statistician in Clinical Statistics Oncology. There is the potential for continuation after the initial contract.
The maximum W2 hourly rate will be $90.00/hr (based on experience).
The Clinical Statistics Oncology group consists of a group of Clinical Statisticians supporting the Oncology therapeutic area applying the specialization of Statistics and data analytics to drug research, the development of new drugs, the approval of new drugs by health and reimbursement authorities, and the life-cycle management of marketed drugs according to the major tasks and responsibilities as defined for the position within the group.
The Senior Statistician in Clinical Statistics is well experienced in providing statistical expertise to cross-functional teams and ensures the use of appropriate and efficient statistical analysis methods during the development, submission and/or life-cycle management of products according to applicable global and regional standards, procedures and regulatory guidelines for oncology development studies and projects.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborate with representatives from other functions to plan, execute, analyze and report relevant studies in the role of a study statistician for oncology clinical development studies under the guidance of an experienced statistician;
• Contribute to the preparation of the study protocol. Develops the statistical analysis plan for the study as appropriate, and is involved in reporting results in the clinical study report, ensuring overall consistency within and between projects;
• Develop the statistical analysis plan for the study as appropriate (including contributions to other deliverables such as TLF/ADS specifications) , and is involved in reporting results in the clinical study report, ensuring overall consistency within and between projects;
• Facilitate the overall organization and coordination of statistical activities for specific studies and small projects;
• Lead or participate in virtual cross-functional sub-teams within Medical Writing and Statistics Oncology;
• Assume responsibility for the production and accuracy of the statistical deliverables and interpretation of the results;
• Work independently at routine and complex statistical questions and tasks;
• Develop and implement standard processes for the analysis of routine (parts of) oncology studies;
• Oversee and ensure accurate and timely delivery of statistical work outsourced to external providers.
• PhD or MSc in Biostatistics, Statistics or Mathematics, or related field
Skill & Competency Requirements:
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively, as required
• Good knowledge of statistical programming languages (including SAS and R)
• Fluent English skills
• At least two years’ experience as a statistician with significant time spend in pharma, biotech or similar sector
• Substantial hands-on experience supporting phase I-III clinical studies in the Oncology therapeutic area
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.