CTG MARKETING COMMUNICATION ANALYST in Whippany, New Jersey
Title: MARKETING COMMUNICATION ANALYST
Job Number: 19201676
CTG is seeking a Marketing Communication Analyst to work at their clients site in Whippany, NJ 07981. This is a 2 month contract position, that has the potential to extend longer.
The Marketing Communications Team (MarComm) provides support to the LMR/Copy Review process (Legal Medical Regulatory Review) within Consumer Health. Ensure adherence to LMR SOP throughout submission and review process.
Position will work closely with team and MarComm personnel throughout the clients Consumer Health, and be a valued partner with Legal, Medical, Regulatory and Business functions. Role will provide tactical & logistical support for the LMR process. Beyond that will own prioritization of submissions, quality check for submissions, have expert knowledge of the LMR software Application (Veeva Vault), and manage the Workflow Process in the LMR process.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ownership of the LMR submission, review & workflow process;
• Develop & follow up on the agenda for all LMR review meetings;
• Schedule & facilitate efficient LMR review meetings & ensure appropriated attendance from all
LMR and business functions;
• Ensure reviewer input is captured from LMR review meetings;
• Manage follow up process from LMR discussions;
• Manage workflow of projects through LMR software application;
• Prioritize LMR submissions based on business needs;
• Perform a quality check of all LMR submissions to ensure all required material is included for
LMR review, and that reviewer input from prior reviews are reflected in revised submissions
B.S. or B.A. Degree preferred.
Knowledge of Veeva Vault a requirement with a minimum of 4 years of experience preferred in Process Management or Software Applications
Skill & Competency Requirements:
• Capabilities: Strong collaboration skills (interacts with numerous functions on each submission)
• Strong people skills
• Exceptional project management skills
• Leadership (must lead the daily meetings and move pieces along as needed)
• Ability to work independently (will be primary owner of process, review and follow up)
• Flexibility (must be able to adapt to process changes)
This position is compensated at $30.00 per hour on a W2 hourly basis (no C2C or 1099's).
Apply below or send your resume to Holly Wilson at email@example.com. Please reference job 19201676/B-3372 in the subject line.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Communications / Content Management