CTG Administrative Assistant in Whippany, New Jersey
Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 19206133
CTG Inc. has been a highly respected provider of contract personnel throughout the United States for more than fifty years.
Currently, our valued client in Whippany, NJ has an opening for an Administrative Assistant. This position is a 3-month contract, with the potential for continuation after the initial contract.
The maximum W2 hourly pay rate is $30/hr., based on experience and ability.
POSITION/TITLE: Administrative Assistant
RATES: $30 max pay rate
LPC / Patents
Provide administrative support to legal team.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support our Whippany site personnel in all activities related to general office duties.
• Provide administrative support: including filing, copying, mailings, and ordering office supplies.
• Anticipate and manage calendar schedules and activities with an understanding of general priorities.
• Screen/redirect calls, takes messages, and handles mail.
• Manages business travel arrangements.
• Processes expense reports.
• Provide Word processing/data entry support.
• High School Diploma, at minimum
• College degree preferred
Skill & Competency Requirements:
• Experience or training in general office administration
• Proficiency in Office 365
• Organization and capacity to manage multiple competing priorities
• Prior experience in a legal setting a plus.
If interested, apply below or send your resume to Gary McAfee at email@example.com. Please reference job #19206133 in the subject line.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistance & Clerical