CTG Administrative and Operations Assistant in Whippany, New Jersey
Administrative and Operations Assistant
Whippany, New Jersey, United States
Jun 17, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Duration: 6 months
Location: Whippany, NJ
Job Title: Administrative and Operations Assistant
Pay Rate: Based on experience
Build value for our Pipeline, launch, and marketed products; Communicate value to patients, healthcare professionals, and other stakeholders. Must be a self-starter, and good at resolving issues.
The role will provide Operational and Admin support.
Supports the department on diverse projects and may provide project management leadership on tasks of moderate scope specific to their functional area. With little or no direction, this individual carries out routine tasks and functions with attention to detail. Using analytical skills and expertise, the incumbent independently identifies and solves problems of minor scope and complexity. The individual works collaboratively with their immediate supervisor, team members and internal and external customers to achieve team goals and uses informal leadership opportunities and effective communication to influence team direction and continue to build trust and value.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• 1. This position provides admin support to several employees
• 2. Assist in meeting planning and preparation work needed, i.e., coordinate details of departmental meetings, site conferences and events, registrations
• 3. Manage business travel arrangements
• 4. Prepare Expense reports via Concur on a timely basis
• Maintain SharePoint site and add members as needed
• 5. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and able to prioritize
• 6. Process and file CDAs & obtain US contract numbers
• 7. Track vendor proposals and fully executed contracts
• Create Service Entry Sheets in SAP
• 8. Perform additional ad hoc requests as needed
• Associate Degree or higher
Skill & Competency Requirements:
• 6 or more years of experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Computer skills e.g. Excel (pivot tables, formula functions), Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint 365
• Business driven and customer focused; able to create a trustful partnership
• Team player, capacity to collaborate domestically and internationally in a fast- paced environment
• Ability and willingness to multitask
• Ability to communicate clearly and follow up
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent organizational skills
Experience with Microsoft Office, Concur, Sharepoint 365, SAP
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Administrative Assistant
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
Work Remote: No