CTG Sr Technician in Webster, New York
Title: Sr Technician
Job Number: 19205595
Our client in Webster, NY has an immediate opening for a Sr Technician for a 12 month contract assignment.
Pay Rate: $20.45
Essential job functions:
• Build and adjust mechanisms, assemblies, fixtures or machines to specifications.
• Develop procedures, set up and operate/test equipment and / or assemblies.
• May be responsible for managing several technicians and responsible and accountable for managing lab activities and multiple priorities.
• May be required to analyze and report test results and maintain documentation and procedures.
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Can work independently
• Can manage multiple priorities
• Has ability to work well with others
• Must be able to execute design of experiments and test plans with attention to detail and data integrity
• Ability to gather information and write up software issues found at system level testing.
• Familiar with diagnostic tools and can follow technical documents to diagnose a problem.
• Ability to troubleshoot, repair simple and complex problem with printers.
• Is willing to occasionally run long life tests including simple operation of a machine, data collection and organizing the data in a spreadsheet for team analysis
• Must be reliable – be at work on time, perform assigned tasks, not afraid to speak up when issues arrive which may impact completion of assigned tasks
• AAS in Engineering Technology or equivalent
• Test Equipment
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Prior experience managing people (a plus)
• Minimum: 5 yrs.
• Minimum: High School
• Preferred: AAS in Technology
EDUCATION VERIFICATION: Yes
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Information Technology