CTG SR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER in Webster, New York
SR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Webster, New York, United States
May 27, 2020Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Our client in Webster, NY has an immediate opening for a Sr Software Developer for a 12 month contract assignment.
Essential job functions:
• Complete programming using languages and software products
• Design and conduct unit level tests and contributing to System Level verification.
• Adhere to the Agile Software development methodology.
• Participate in the peer inspection process
• Abide by Corporate licensing policies
• Comply with UI Design as well as client branding standards.
• Contribute to Client's Patent portfolio by generating and Submitting Intellectual Property ideas.
• Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
• Use Software Configuration Management tools and check in process.
• Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 7 – 10 year’s software development experience
• Teamwork Experience
• Verbal Communication skills
• User Interface Design experience
• Preferably Agile Software Development Process experience
• Object-Oriented Design (OOD) experience
• Software Debug and Troubleshooting
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• MS Windows programming C#/.NET
• MS Windows Application Development
• ASP.NET Web Application Development
• MVC Framework
• Entity Framework
• SQL Server
• Strong Design Skills (ability to understand the whole system)
• Microsoft Azure Platform and Azure SDK
DESIRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
• EIP SDK Programming Experience
• MS Windows programming C++
• MS Windows Print Path Experience
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. Today, we provide comprehensive information, technology, and business solutions that address critical challenges for clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. Backed by a proven track record of reliable delivery, CTG fosters long-term client relationships and trust, which allows us to develop strategic insights that maximize client investments and competitive advantage. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Programming & Application Development
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: No