CTG SR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER in Webster, New York
Title: SR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Job Number: 18200751
Our client in Webster, NY has an immediate opening for a Sr Software Developer for a long-term contract.
Pay: $68.35 (sorry no pto, no holiday pay)
Essential job functions:
Develops SSDE Software by designing, developing, and evolving our Client's
Device Management tools.
Designs and Develops Client's Device Management Software by:
• Completing programming using languages and software products
• Designing and conducting unit level tests and contributing to System
• Adhering to the Agile Software development methodology.
• Participating in the peer inspection process
• Abiding by the Corporate licensing policies
• Complying with UI Design as well as Client branding standards.
• Contributing to Client's Patent portfolio by generating and Submitting
Intellectual Property ideas.
• Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple
environments and operating platforms.
• Using the Software Configuration Management tools and check in processes.
• Supporting Users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 5 – 10 years software development experience
• Teamwork Experience
• Verbal Communication skills
• User Interface Design experience
• Preferably Agile Software Development Process experience
• Object-Oriented Design (OOD) experience
• Software Debug and Troubleshooting
Device Management Solution Developer Qualifications
• Client EIP SDK Programming Experience (desired but not required)
• MS Windows programming C
• MS Windows programming C#/.NET (preferred)
• MS Windows Application Development
• ASP.NET Web Application Development
• SNMP development experience
• MVC Framework Experience
• Entity Framework Experience
• SQL Server Experience
• MS Windows Print Path Experience
• Strong Design Skills (ability to understand the whole system)
• Microsoft Azure Platform and Azure SDK experience a plus
.NET C#, MVC, Angular, SNMP, and Azure desired
Client required criminal background check, education verification and drug screen required.
For more information please email email@example.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT