CTG SR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER in Webster, New York
SR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Webster, New York, United States
Nov 18, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Our client inWebster, NYhas an immediate opening for a Sr Software Developer for a12 month contract assignment.
Essential job functions:
• Complete programming using languages and software products
• Design and conduct unit level tests and contributing to System Level verification.
• Adhere to the Agile Software development methodology.
• Participate in the peer inspection process
• Abide by Corporate licensing policies
• Comply with UI Design as well as client branding standards.
• Contribute to client's Patent portfolio by generating and Submitting Intellectual Property ideas.
• Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
• Use Software Configuration Management tools and check in process.
• Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 7 – 10 year’s software development experience
• Teamwork Experience
• Verbal Communication skills
• User Interface Design experience
• Preferably Agile Software Development Process experience
• Object-Oriented Design (OOD) experience
• Software Debug and Troubleshooting
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• MS Windows programming C#/.NET
• MS Windows Application Development
• ASP.NET Web Application Development
• MVC Framework
• Entity Framework
• SQL Server
• Strong Design Skills (ability to understand the whole system)
• Microsoft Azure Platform and Azure SDK
DESIRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
• EIP SDK Programming Experience
• MS Windows programming C++
• MS Windows Print Path Experience
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Application Management & Support
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: No