CTG Manufacturing Machine Operator in Webster, New York
Title: Manufacturing Machine Operator
Job Number: 18204316
Our client in Webster, NY has an immediate opening for a Manufacturing Machine Operator position.
* Strong potential for temp to perm hire *
Must be able to work Rotating A,B,C Shifts:
1st Shift: 6:30AM-3:00PM ($13.50/hour)
2nd Shift: 2:30PM-11:00PM ($14.10/hour)
3rd Shift: 10:30PM-7:00AM ($14.30/hour)
The Manufacturing Machine Operator is responsible for the packaging of toner products on automated pack lines.Responsible for setting up/operating bottling and packaging workstations and equipment; monitoring quality and performing changeovers; material handling and inventory
• Going up and down stairs
• Maneuvering pallet jack and walkie stacker
• Understand all safety procedures and wear the required protective gear (ESD hard toe safety shoes and safety glasses required in the plant; bump cap in some areas)
• Operate semi-automated and automated devices, such as robots.
• Interface with computer systems and PLC’s, and troubleshoot machinery using information provided by those systems (ie, alarm messages, fault messages).
• Work on elevated platforms.
• Reading and writing
• Computer proficiency, including but not limited to, entering data
• Starting, stopping, and resetting machinery and computer control systems.
• Install whips into pack bins and hoppers utilizing tri-clover type clamps.
• Identifying and verifying raw material usage per manufacturing procedure.
• Monitoring material inventories at production station
• Workstation and Pack Area housekeeping and organization.
• Cleaning machinery between changeovers.
• Setup and operate packaging and bottle loading workstations and equipment.
• Computer Literacy
• Monitor product quality per manufacturing procedures
• Perform changeovers of production equipment, with the exception of Maintenance tasks.
• Interface with Product Engineering and Maintenance groups.
• Material handling and inventory.
• Rework activity which may include breaking down corrugate, dumping toner, relabeling bottles, re-programming crums, etc
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
Reading and writing
Computer proficiency, including but not limited to, entering data
Starting, stopping, and resetting machinery and computer control systems
Education: High school diploma required.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT