CTG FRONT-END WEB DEVELOPER in Webster, New York
FRONT-END WEB DEVELOPER
Webster, New York, United States
Nov 15, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Our client in Webster, NY has an immediate opening for a Front-End Web Developer for a 12-month contract assignment.
Essential job functions:
The Front-End Web Developer will combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. Angular and .NET is our preferred technology stack.
• An eye for aesthetics and user experience
• Raw intelligence / problem solving ability
• A proven history of achievement / being a doer
• The maturity to balance business and technical objectives
• Able to handle direct, honest communication
• Takes ownership of their work
• Able to work through conflicts as part of a team
• Contribute to a full stack team with an emphasis on front-end development.
• Develop Angular front-end components with performance, stability, and maintainability in mind.
• Develop automated integration and unit tests for components.
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• 1+ years of hands-on experience with Angular 2+
• 1+ years of hands-on experience with TypeScript.
• 2+ years of hands-on experience writing front-end integration and unit tests.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with JSON-based web APIs.
• Well versed in best practices for front-end development.
• Knowledgeable in front-end architectural and code patterns.
• A comprehensive understanding of the HTTP request/response lifecycle.
• Progressive Web Application experience
• Full-stack development experience, especially with C# .NET, SQL, AWS and Azure.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: User Interface Design
Education Level: None
Work Remote: No