CTG ELECTRO-MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN in Webster, New York
Title: ELECTRO-MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN
Job Number: 18205086
Our client in Webster, NY has an immediate opening for an Electro-Mechanical Technician for an ongoing assignment
$21/hr (sorry no pto, no holiday pay)
Essential job functions:
• Support a fast-paced design team in development, test, and troubleshooting of printers and multi-functional office products.
• Troubleshooting prototype printers, testbeds, and conduct testing as necessary
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Good trouble-shooting and repair skills
• Excellent computer skills, with ability to work in UNIX and Windows-based programs.
• Ability to use measurement tools.
• Ability to follow detailed written and verbal instructions
• Attention to detail/accurate data entry.
• Works well with limited supervision
• Highly self-motivated
• Experience in basic E/M repairs, product development and bench test equipment
• Preferred: 2 years of experience
EDUCATION: Minimum AA in Electronics
Client required criminal background check, education verification and drug screen.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT