CTG DATA ENTRY CLERK in Webster, New York
Title: DATA ENTRY CLERK
Job Number: 18204948
CTG is currently assisting one of its premiere clients in staffing a Data Entry Clerk in Webster, NY.
Position: Data Entry Clerk
Location: Webster, NY
Duration: 6 months
Compensation: $13.75/ hourly (Sorry no pto, no holiday pay)
For immediate consideration, please email me at Krista.Eckard@ctg.com
Essential job functions:
Work with Automatic Supplies Replenishment application to transition account information from existing "combined-asset" format to new "single-asset format".
Individual contributor, working as part of a team.
• Transition partner Inventory Locations into a single-asset format in our Automatic Supplies Replenishment System
• Follow steps in a documented process to perform necessary function
• Ensure data integrity and completeness
• Navigate Client proprietary system/software
• Support critical requests from team members to prioritize specific partners
• Provide maintenance, and support for process documentation
• Work with on-site and remote team to escalate issues performing necessary function
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, & ABILITY:
• Good organizational skills to manage large amounts of data to achieve work objective.
• Able to demonstrate PC literacy in; Windows, MS Access, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint intermediate skills.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) via email and phone.
• Proven interpersonal skills that support effective team working.
• Improvement and solution driven approach to work-related issues.
• Demonstrates drive and commitment towards the achievement of goals; using own initiative and working without supervision.
• Flexibility to undertake new roles and tasks as needed.
• Customer focused attitude.
• Ability to work logically under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Experience in Oracle or similar mainframe application
EXPERIENCE: Minimum: 2 years of business experience
EDUCATION: Minimum: Associate's Degree
Client Required criminal background check, education verification and drug screen.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistant & Clerical