CTG DATA ANALYST in Webster, New York
Title: DATA ANALYST
Job Number: 19206597
CTG is currently assisting one of its premiere clients in staffing a Data Analyst in Webster, NY.
Position: Data Analyst
Location: Webster, NY
Duration: 4 month
Compensation: $24.49 / hourly
Essential job functions:
• Collects, reviews, and inputs data into a computer processing system; audits output data.
• May be expected to input data for computer processing.
• Identifies and resolves production related errors.
• Maintains and revises procedural lists, control records and coding schemes to process source data.
• Designs, develops, implements and maintains business solutions.
• Works directly with clients and project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements.
• Records and maintains control of inventory items.
• Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures.
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and Access
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and through writing
EXPERIENCE: 2-5 years of experience as an inventory control analyst
• Minimum: High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Preferred: AAS degree in Business
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistance & Clerical