CTG ASSEMBLER in Webster, New York
Webster, New York, United States
May 11, 2020Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Are you readyto get back to work?Do you want to help our Heroes on the front line save lives?Look no further, We have jobs for you!!!
We need to hire 30+ motivated people to help with Assembling Ventilators for the Covid-19 Pandemic
Hiring now for Assembly jobs in Webster, NY
Assembling Ventilators for the Covid-19 Pandemic
temp to perm
You will need to be available immediately.
Two shifts available.
6:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m-Pay: $13.50/HR
3:30 p.m. – 12:00 midnightPay: $14.10/HR
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
· Prepares work to be accomplished by reviewing assembly instructions, parts lists, gathering parts, subassemblies, tools and materials.
· Positions parts and assemblies by using templates or oral and verbal instructions.
· Assembles components by utilizing established process instructions.
· Repetitive assembly utilizing simple assembly fixtures, gluing assembly fixtures may be required.
· Identify any defective items and handle according to established procedures.
· Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures.
· Documents actions, as identified, by completing production forms.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Must be 18
· A High School Diploma or GED
· Attention to detail.
· Excellent hand-eye coordination
· Willing to perform repetitive tasks utilizing small parts, while sitting for extended periods of time
Personal Protective Equipment:
· Face mask/covering, hair net, lab coat, shoe coverings/booties.
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Assembly
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: No