CTG ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT in Webster, New York
Webster, New York, United States
Administrative Assistance & Clerical
Nov 12, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is currently assisting one of its premiere clients in staffing a Administrative Assistant in Webster, NY.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Location: Webster, NY
For immediate consideration, please email me at email@example.com.
Essential job functions:
• Schedules appointments arranges corporate travel and maintains all travel and entertainment per regulatory compliance policies.
• Create, track and record all purchasing requisitions
• Answers telephone and gives information to callers or routes call to appropriate office, places outgoing calls.
• Type, copy and distribute general correspondence
• Set-up and maintain files/records
• Prepares reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources.
• Anticipates and prepares materials needed by the team members(s) for conferences, correspondence, appointments, meetings, telephone calls, etc.
• Create presentations with basic graphic applications
• Maintain office supplies
• Responsible for conference room scheduling and meeting set up
• Follow client policy and procedure as defined
• Exercise a high degree of initiative and independent action
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Uses considerable judgment and initiative to determine the approach or action to take in non-routine situations.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint for the preparation and processing of reports, correspondence and presentations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of Executive/Senior staff and clients.
• Collaborative style, with excellent teamwork.
• Champions improvements. Solves problems and makes decisions. Demonstrates leadership.
• Works in an organized and disciplined manner. Very detail-oriented. Proactive by nature
• Able to demonstrate ability to interact with diverse employee population
• Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and support multiple managers or teams
• Able to demonstrate ability to navigate in Internet Explorer, uploading and downloading files, using internet forms
• Able to demonstrate basic math skills (multiplication, division and percentages)
• 4 - 6 years experience in office/receptionist environment
• Admin Certification (e.g. Certified Professional Secretary) preferred
EDUCATION: Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: No