CTG WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT ANALYST - ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE SPECIALIST - JUNIOR in Washington, District Of Columbia
Title: WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT ANALYST - ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE SPECIALIST - JUNIOR
Job Number: 18212345
CTG is offering a skilled worker with experience to work as a Junior Workforce Management Analyst, including acting as a member of the team supporting the Veterans Administration's (VA) Electronic Health Records Modernization Program (EHRM). Apply knowledge of human capital and talent management, change management, organizational assessment, strategic planning, and general management consulting to the VA’s Office of Electronic Health Records Modernization (OEHRM). Demonstrate experience in working closely with clients, including front line supervisors through executives in a team environment while ensuring effective communication and coordination. Analyze complex information and consolidate it into concise written findings to drive strategic and tactical organizational decisions. Apply knowledge to independently developing high–quality products, including analysis, reporting, strategy, and communications in a fast–paced environment. Serve as a key team member for projects by assisting with delivery and client relationships.
Location: Washington DC
Start: As soon as possible
Duration: 1 year
• Bachelor's Degree, or substitute RN or PharmD, in Healthcare or related scientific or clinical discipline, such as Nursing or Pharmacy• 5 years of experience in a professional work environment
• 5 years of experience with general management consulting functions, including change management, organizational assessment and design, human capital, strategic planning, or talent management
• Experience with project or task management
• Experience with working in a team-based environment
• Knowledge of key human capital and change management principles
• Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to multi-task with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to synthesize and analyze multiple views and data sets
• Knowledge of federal human resources policies and regulations preferred
• Possession of excellent critical thinking, leadership, analysis, and data gathering skills
• Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Contact LaShonda Steward
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations