CTG WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT ANALYST LEAD/PM LCAT in Washington, District Of Columbia
Title: WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT ANALYST LEAD/PM LCAT
Job Number: 18212347 Work as a Lead Workforce Management Analyst, including acting as a member of the team supporting the Veterans Administration's (VA) Electronic Health Records Modernization Program (EHRM). Apply well developed consulting expertise and functional knowledge of human capital and federal human resources in the planning and execution of assignments related to the standing up of an HR function within a new VA office. Plan, sequence, and lead project tasks and project team members, and deliver high-quality client deliverables. Facilitate data gathering activities and conduct quantitative and qualitative data analysis, interpret results from multiple data sources, and synthesize outputs of analysis to yield clear findings and compelling recommendations and solutions. Identify and determine the appropriate data to be analyzed to support the objectives of a project. Lead discussions with clients and stakeholders of all levels, facilitate briefings with executive audiences. Provide solutions to highly complex and ambiguous issues and serve as a mentor to junior level staff.
• Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business, or related scientific/technical discipline
• 10 years of experience in a professional work environment (18 years if degree requirement not met)
• 10 years of experience with human capital, workforce planning, leadership development, organization development and design, or industrial/organizational psychology in a consulting capacity within or outside of the federal sector
• Knowledge of project management concepts
• Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral form
• Experience with leadership or executive coaching, mentoring, or facilitating technical, functional, or new hire training
• Experience with consulting at the VA
• PMP, SPHR, or HCI Certifications
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations