CTG INFORMATION ARCHITECT, SENIOR, SHARE POINT, PID 1065 in Washington, District Of Columbia
Title: INFORMATION ARCHITECT, SENIOR, SHARE POINT, PID 1065
Job Number: 19206406
CTG has an immediate opportunity for a Senior SharePoint Analyst/Architect in the DC area. This is a one-year project, with the potential for extension.
Gather business requirements for system use and reporting. Configure Sites, Subsites, and Document Libraries. Develop solutions, views, custom fields, create calendars, and templates to meet the customer need. Setup permissions (including users, groups, and categories) to meet client needs. Manage page content (i.e., web parts to capture and display client required data visualizations and page zones). Create business rule-required workflows to support program change requests. Guide knowledge management within SharePoint (i.e., metadata tagging best practices and strategies) and migration from SharePoint 2013 to O365 (SharePoint Online). Maintain project documentation, naming standards. Supports all program/project planning and milestone development.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field is required.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience. Minimum of 13 years of experience may be substituted for degree requirements
• Experienced in planning, designing, and overseeing the deployment of complex enterprise-wide or large-scale information architectures including computer hardware and software, operating systems, middleware, communications hardware and software, and security components.
• Experience ensuring systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems architectures as they apply to the implementation and specification of complex information management solutions.
• Able to identify necessary interfaces between enterprise solution applications and legacy IT environments
• Experience supporting business case analysis and identification of alternative solutions and resulting business impacts.
• Expert knowledge in the use/administration of SharePoint sites and a thorough understanding of SharePoint permissions models and hierarchy
• Experience setting up Site Collection features and infrastructure
• O365/SharePoint 2013 expert knowledge and development support experience
• General project management understanding/experience
• Able to troubleshoot and resolve problems with SharePoint
• Experience in the VA or DoD
• Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
• Experience migrating to SharePoint online O365 environment
• Familiar with O365 Tool suite (PowerBi, PowerApps, MS Flow, Planner)
• Familiar with PWA (Project Web App)
• Understanding of Integration of SharePoint data with Office 365 cloud services (PowerBI)
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations