CTG HR SUPPORT LEVEL 3 in Washington, District Of Columbia
Title: HR SUPPORT LEVEL 3
Job Number: 18206315 Job Description:
• Establish project plan and ensure key milestones are completed in a timely manner • Partner with survey design and development team to ensure they have a clear understanding of expectations and the information necessary to execute on their work streams • Draft key survey communications and performance support materials • Conduct data analysis and create custom survey reports for our senior leadership team
• Demonstrated ability to influence others
• Experience leading large scale complex initiatives
• Fully engages and understands customer needs; champion of the customer experience and facilitating process improvement
• Ability to create project plans, identify key stakeholders, define criteria for success, and effectively manage scope, teams, and deadlines
• Demonstrated effective project management, communication, consulting, problem solving and decision-making skills
• Understanding of the principles of change management and organization design
• Demonstrated ability to quickly assess organizational needs and implement appropriate interventions
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate insights into actionable recommendations
• Proven ability to represent key performance indicators and business drivers in your recommendations
• Must be willing to travel up to 30% of the time
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Human Resources & Benefits