CTG ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT/INTEGRATION ENGINEER, PID 1131 in Washington, District Of Columbia
Title: ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT/INTEGRATION ENGINEER, PID 1131
Job Number: 19207012
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has a new opportunity available with a healthcare services client! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration: Consulting Position, 12 months
Project Location: Washington DC
Job Title: Architect
As an architect on the EHRM program develop enterprise architecture under the direction of the Chief Architect. Candidate will work with stakeholders in IT and healthcare delivery to develop the architecture for a complex system of systems deployment that will impact delivery of Veterans' care at facilities nationwide. Perform as a dynamic enterprise architect experienced in technical planning, architecture, design, system engineering, and implementation.
• Minimum of years 5 of experience. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
• Experience defining and creating architectural depictions and documents, ensuring logical flow, and addressing all issues
• Experience with a variety of software programs and languages and some programming
• Ability to design and discuss system strategies for platform, applications and networks
• Experience within the Federal government
• Experience and proficiency in IT Enterprise Shared Services (ESS), domain specific product architecture, architecture framework, reference models, and interoperability standards/methodologies
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to explain complex issues to diverse audiences, including senior management, other IT specialists, and stakeholders without specialized IT knowledge
• Ability to interact with senior management, other IT specialists, and stakeholders without specialized IT knowledge to build complete architecture from disparate sources
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or technical discipline is required
• Experience in DoD/VA health IT
• Knowledge of the DOD Architecture Framework (DODAF)
• Familiarity with health records, health data products, or other health IT
• Enterprise architect certification
• Experience with health records, health data products, or other health IT
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Holly.Christian@CTG.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Systems Engineering