CTG DISPOSITION TECHNICIAN in Washington, District Of Columbia
Title: DISPOSITION TECHNICIAN
Job Number: 18200499
Our client in Washington, DC has an immediate opening for a Disposition Technician for a 6 month contract assignment.
Compensation: $23.00/ hour $4.41 cent Health & Wellness incentive (plus up to 10 holidays in a year and a 10 day vacation payout)
Essential job functions:
• Confirm equipment delivery is accurate & resolve issues with defective devices delivered
• Confirm placement of equipment is accurate according to the designated Future State Design floor maps
• Assure new/move/unchanged installed devices are properly configured according to the client requirements
• Assure all functionality has been tested
• Responsible for onsite coordination of equipment as designed on the Future Sate Design floor maps and Asset Disposition Report
• Responsible for assuring that all device new /moves/unchanged in the facility get asset tagged
Asset Data Collection:
• Assure that we receive all asset data for new/moved/unchanged/remove equipment that are in the client facility
• Asset data is received by a Installation Checklist (Make, Model, Serial #, MAC Address, IP address, Location of device), Complete ADL/ADR updating responsibility
• Responsible for moving and assuring that removal disposition devices have been taken off the clients network and placed in the clients designated staging area if applicable
• Provide communication to the Implementation Lead and or the Implementation Coordinator on site progress and issues
• Ability to travel to different customer sites for several weeks in a row
• Extensive walking is required inside office and manufacturing work areas , candidate must be capable of lifting 50 lbs.
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Able to demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
• Able to demonstrate a strong understanding of printer, copier, fax and scanner configurations
• Able to demonstrate a strong understanding of Networking Protocols
• Able to demonstrate a strong understanding of print system requirements
• Able to demonstrate customer-facing skills
• Able to demonstrate ability to program printers and Multi Functional Devices to access configuration information
• Able to demonstrate ability to accurately position devices according to approved future state design floor plans
• Able to demonstrate ability to detect and report exceptions
• Able to demonstrate ability to effectively organizes and prioritizes their work
• Able to demonstrate ability to be easily directed by the Implementation Team
• Able to demonstrate ability to make major contributions to teams
• Able to demonstrate ability to take responsibility for client satisfaction w/deliverables
Minimum: 3 years Technical Service Experience
Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalent Required: A , N Certification Preferred:
Bachelor’s Degree , MCSE, CNE, other technical certification
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT