CTG Account Support Rep in Washington, District Of Columbia
Title: Account Support Rep
Job Number: 19205454
CTG is currently assisting one of its premiere clients in staffing a NAO Services Delivery - GDO - Account Support Rep (ASR) Level 3 in Washington, DC.
Duration: 12 months
Essential job functions:
• Provides dedicated support to all Client Associate positions , but does not perform managerial HR tasks
• Provides backup and peak workload support to all Client Associates in territory
• Establish support coverage schedules with Managers and Site Coordinators
• Supports training of new employees, as required
• Supports administrative tasks performed by Client Associates
• Supports asset redeployment initiatives (re-use, re-deploy, and disposition activities for office assets )
• Ensures key contact list for all clients is maintained and available
• Ensures there is a current roster of employees and associated duties for effective coverage support
• Ensures day to day interface with account key contacts is maintained during coverage support
• Work with account team to ensure the Value Assurance Process is current and up to date.
• Communicates to Site Coordinator and Manager all process opportunities identified during support period
• Maintain appropriate communication within assigned area of coverage to ensure peak workloads and absences are managed
• Provide accurate and timely monthly reporting of activities as required
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Ability to demonstrate problem resolution skills and escalation process
• Able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications
• Able to demonstrate use of organizational and time management skills to facilitate client deliverables
• Able to demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks
• Able to demonstrate use of Computer: Email, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint -- Manage email (create folders, change user options) -- Download and install files (fonts, drivers, etc.) from internet sites; open, complete and save/print internet forms -- Perform mail merges Able to demonstrate intermediate knowledge of MS Word or equivalent -- Insert images -- Create and manage tables and columns -- Edit headers/footers -- Create forms -- Create and manage multiple sections
• Able to demonstrate intermediate knowledge of MS Excel or equivalent -- Navigate multiple worksheets within a workbook -- Create charts/graphs -- Use basic math functions -- Create basic formulae Able to demonstrate working knowledge of MS PowerPoint or equivalent -- Open and create basic presentations -- Open saved presentations -- Print using different options
• Able to demonstrate working knowledge of account-relevant applications -- Adobe Acrobat -- File conversion or graphic arts applications
• Able to demonstrate basic knowledge of network (e.g., how to add or delete a network printer)
• Able to demonstrate ability to recognize PC to printer connectivity
• Able to demonstrate basic knowledge of Digital Front Ends
• Able to demonstrate functional knowledge of MAC when required by client
EXPERIENCE: 3 years experience delivering services in a client environment Full range of experience in Services Delivery positions
EDUCATION: Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
EDUCATION VERIFICATION: Yes
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistance & Clerical