CTG Eggplant Architect/Testers in Warren, Michigan
Apr 13, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking an experiencedEggplant Test Architectto expand our testing practice in North America.
Location: Remote, anywhere in the US
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides subject matter expertise and support within Eggplant testing & test automation
• Delivers assigned project on-time and within budget including the delivery of high quality deliverables that meet the client expectations and manage project risks
• Coach, mentor, and supervise other technical resources
• Ensure compliance to established framework, standards and oversight methods
• Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap, to meet business and IT needs, and ensuring technical viability of new projects
• Deliver successful deployments, while orchestrating key resources and infusing key testing technologies
• Competence in relevant business processes, cross-industry solutions with excellent organizational, presentation, and analysis skills
• Effective time management
• Perform other duties as required to fulfill responsibilities
Qualification and Skills:
• 5+ years of experience with Eggplant Digital Automation Intelligence (DAI) and Functional
• 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Office tools
• Comprehensive experience in Test Automation script development, execution, and monitoring
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated, creative, and proactive
• Ability to work closely with agile team, developers, testers, and different business units throughout the SDLC/STLC
• Experience working with customer C-level executives and senior level management
• BS in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent is required
Nice to have: API Testing, Selenium, Azure DevOps, ALM, Tosca, Load Runner, NeoTys NeoLoad
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company in every country in which we operate.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Information Management
Education Level: None
Work Remote: Yes