CTG SUNQUEST LAB ANALYST in Vermont
Title: SUNQUEST LAB ANALYST
Job Number: 18205074
CTG Health Solutions is in need of an Sunquest Analyst resources to assist in the legacy application support for our client in the Northeastern United States. This opportunity is an approximately 18 month REMOTE position with potential to be onsite for knowledge transfer briefly at the onset of the project. CTG Health Solutions has been given the opportunity to provide legacy support by our client, which is a large non-profit provider of health services in New England
The Sunquest Analyst will provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 application support
Primary responsibilities include:
• Production support and maintenance for Sunquest applications, including:
o Sunquest LIS
o Sunquest CoPath Plus
o Sunquest Microbiology Subsystem
• Resolve open help desk tickets through communication with department staff to identify the issues involved and determine the best possible solution available
• Answer workflow questions related to the application
• Responsible for analyzing new build requests and completing system build as needed
• Contact the vendor as required, and track all vendor tickets to completion, escalating when appropriate
• Build and support experience required
• Participate in 24/7 on call rotation
• Work with the operational users to test application changes
• Deep understanding of clinical workflows is required.
• Experience with integration to GE Centricity and/or Cerner Siemens Soarian is a plus.
• After an initial Knowledge Transfer period of 4 to 6 weeks, work will be performed remotely. Knowledge Transfer will take place at the client site in the northeast.
Familiarity with Sunquest applications required
To be considered, please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided or go to the CTG Careers page at www.ctg.com/content/careers (click on North America tab) and apply to 18205074. For additional information, please contact Kim Pilik firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations