CTG PICIS ANALYST in Vermont
Title: PICIS ANALYST
Job Number: 18202696 CTG has an immediate opening for a Picis/OR Anesthesia Support Analyst. This is an 18 month project. Resource will be 100% remote after initial on-site knowledge transfer at the client site, located in the Northeast US.
The Picis OR/Anesthesia Analyst will work with teammates to provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 application support for the Picis suite of OR Management applications. Primary responsibilities include:
• Production support and maintenance for the following Picis modules, V8.5 SP6. No certification required.
o Picis Anesthesia Manager
o Picis Extelligence Anesthesia
o Picis Extelligence OR
o Picis OR Manager
o Picis Preop Manager
o Picis Security Manager
o Picis SmarTrac
• Resolve open help desk tickets through communication with department staff to identify the issues involved and determine the best possible solution available
• Answer workflow questions related to the application
• Responsible for analyzing new build requests and completing system build as needed
• Contact the vendor as required, and track all vendor tickets to completion, escalating when appropriate
• Build and support experience required
• Participate in 24/7 on call rotation
• Work with the operational users to test application changes
• Experience with Mediclick Supply Chain is a plus.
• After an initial Knowledge Transfer period of 4 to 6 weeks, work will be performed remotely. Knowledge Transfer will take place at the client site in the northeast.
Experience with the following modules:
V8.5 SP6. No certification required.
Picis Anesthesia Manager
Picis Extelligence Anesthesia
Picis Extelligence OR
Picis OR Manager
Picis Preop Manager
Picis Security Manager
Training: Vendor offers training, unsure if available to non-Picis customers. We typically provide new support staff with 2 weeks of vendor training, which is augmented then with 3 months of hands-on supervised training in our environment
Resources with Mediclick Suppy chain tool experience is a PLUS
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations