CTG MEDHOST ANALYST in Vermont
Title: MEDHOST ANALYST
Job Number: 18200925
CTG has an upcoming opening for a Medhost Analyst. This is an 18-24 month project. This is 100% remote work. The Medhost Analyst will support OR and Anesthesia modules. The Analyst will provide remote routine application support. Responsibilities include break fix, routine regulatory, preventative maintenance, after hours on call rotation.
The Medhost Analyst will provide all application support for Medhost. Some technical support may also be required, including interface monitoring, log file review, error queue resolution.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Resolve open help desk tickets through communication with department staff to identify the issues involved and determine the best possible solution available
• Troubleshoot back end problems using administrator tools, including interface log files, reports, etc.
• Coordinate system updates and server patching with users and technical team, following established Change Control policies and procedures
• Assist users with workflow and application usage questions.
• Participate in Emergency Department workgroups to provide guidance and creative solutions to both system and process improvements
• Participate in a 24/7 on call rotation.
• Build and support experience in Medhost is required.
Prior experience with Medhost.
Familiar with Medhost and ED workflows (clinical & financial)
Need experience with build of orders, med services, beds and tracking board for Medhost.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations