CTG Systems Administrator in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Title: Systems Administrator
Job Number: 19202889
Seeking a strong generalist with midrange server hardware skills (i.e. Windows & Unix) for a data center move. Candidate will be shutting down servers, labeling servers clearly so we know where cables were plugged in, re-connecting them back up and helping troubleshoot after they are moved. The individual needs to be physically fit with ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs as the work as it will involve removing servers from their racks and helping to load onto a truck for transport to another data center. Night and weekend work will be required as this is data center relocation work.
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Duration: 6 months, with potential for extension
Tax Terms: W-2 (No C2C or 1099)
• Will need to participate in physical moves / cabling / help with labels / rack / stack/ connect power (some servers are old and heavy)
• Must have ability to be client facing with fluent English speaking skills to interface with PMs and customer
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with other teams, account team, PMs, peers and customer
• Need to work directly with teammates the customer in a 24x7 environment adhering to customer procedures.
• Prefer someone with Data Center migration experience
• Prefer someone with Unix, Linux, & Windows skills to help with troubleshooting issues during server relocation
• Prefer someone with VMware virtualization experience
• Prefer someone with prior IBM experience who can come up to speed quickly
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contact Gina Lyles at email@example.com or call 254-547-4817. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Information Technology