CTG Lab Support Specialist in Tucson, Arizona
Lab Support Specialist
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Sep 13, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG has an opportunity for an experienced Lab Support Specialistproviding onsite lab support for our Fortune 50 client. If you have strong customer service skills, experience supporting both hardware and software with a friendly positive attitude, please apply!
Location: Tucson, AZ
Duration: 1- Year Renewable W2 Contract
Maintaining IT Hardware:
• IBM - xSeries servers, pSeries servers. Intel/AMD based xSeries servers. Sun/Oracle servers. HP servers
• IBM - SAN, NAS storage: Mid-range and high end Disk, and Enterprise Tape Storage
• Includes applying/updating security and operational patches/updates for OS's; reconfiguring related hardware (adding removing disks/tapes and/or I/O adapters, recabling, etc.).
• Installing/Reconfiguring OS's
• Windows 2012R2 server, 2016 server, 2019 server
• Linux (RedHat 7.X & 8.X; Suse 12.X & 15.X, CentOS)
• AIX 7.X
• Container Deployment (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack)
• Hyper-visors (VMware, KVM, Hyper-V)
• Windows/Linux-Unix system administration & debug (Disk management, remote desktop, VNC, SSH, file level security, Linux firewall administration, Windows firewall administration.
• Windows/Linux-Unix filesystem administration & debug (Dynamic disk, GPT, RAID, Reiser, LVM)
• Windows/Linux-Unix network administration & debug (File sharing, network trouble-shooting - including DNS, LM host, Gateway, etc.)
• Windows/AIX clustering - install, configuration, administration & debug
• System Storage Administration & debug - (IBM XiV, DS8K, DS5K, DS4K, DS3K; NetApp, EMC, Oracle/STK)
• SAN/NAS Administration & debug (Zoning, partitioning)
• Domain Controller/Active Directory Administration & debug
Working knowledge of IBM Spectrum Protect (formerly IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM)), IBM Spectrum Control (formerly IBM Tivoli Productivity Center (TPC))
To be considered for this opportunity, please immediately apply to this requisition. For additional information please contactSara Wade firstname.lastname@example.org call 716-887-7399 CST or text 512- 937-1094.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan provides access to thousands of web-based technical, professional and business development courses, books, study guides, “how to” videos, and certification practice exams.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Helpdesk & Technical Support
Education Level: None
Work Remote: No