CTG CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE in Tewksbury, Massachusetts
Title: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Job Number: 18204217 Computer Task Group is seeking a Customer Service Representative to work a 1 year contract position onsite at their client's location in Tewksbury, MA.
• Immediate and timely response to telephone orders, inquiries and complaints in a prompt, accurate, and courteous manner following standard processes and procedures.
• Triage all customer complaints and determine the best course of action to rectify the issue balancing both the customer’s needs and the overall potential impact to the Company’s bottom line.
• Gathers information from the caller to identify customer's needs and determine appropriate action and effectively communicates appropriate options for resolution.
• Investigates and attempts to resolve customer complaints using the company computer system to research/resolve inquiries and log customer issues or comments.
• Conduct appropriate research on all orders including, collaborating with others in the organization such as shipping, accounting, technical support and purchasing, ensuring follow through with the customers occurs with timely and effective resolutions.
• Process orders with international shipping rules & regulations.
• Comply with governmental rules & regulations.
• Comply with import & export regulations.
• Continuously enhances knowledge of product lines and offerings, as well as customer service policies and procedures and order flow/ fulfillment.
• Other projects as assigned.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Customer Support