CTG CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR/CYLE BILLER in Tampa, Florida
Title: CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR/CYLE BILLER
Job Number: 19206049
CTG is currently recruiting for a Contract Admin/Cycle Biller in Tampa, FL
This is a 6 month contract assignment with the possibility of extension.
Pay Rate: $18-21/hr (Sorry no holiday or vacation pay)
The Cycle Biller/Contract Administrator is responsible for the ongoing integrity and revision of maintenance contract records. Primary responsibilities include the research and resolution of maintenance coverage, billing issues and answering and responding to internal/customer questions regarding maintenance contracts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide customer and sales support regarding maintenance contract pricing, alternative contract options, billing questions/revisions, contract cancellations and problem resolution.
• Work closely with Electronic Data Collection (EDC) and Sales teams to resolve any maintenance contract set-up/structure issues that may prevent the set-up process.
• Monitor contract pricing and renewals.
• Create/maintain equipment records and create new customer records.
• Create and update spreadsheets in SharePoint.
• Set-up MFP and MPS maintenance contracts in EA.
• Review, research and process contract credits and re-bills.
• Responsible for weekly forecast/activity reporting.
• Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED)
• Must be analytical with strong problem solving ability
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Possess exceptional time management skills
• Detail oriented
• Strong organizational skills
• Must be able to multitask
• Must be able to work overtime at the end of each month
• Proficiency using MS Office Suite, Excel (Intermediate), Word
• SharePoint and eAutomate preferred, but not required
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• BS/BA Business, Finance, Marketing or Accounting degree or equivalent work experience required
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistance & Clerical