CTG EPIC HOSPITAL BILLING ANALYST - REMOTE in Syracuse, New York
Title: EPIC HOSPITAL BILLING ANALYST - REMOTE
Location: United States
Job Number: 18211126 CTG is seeking experienced Epic HB Analysts for a long term opportunity in the South region. This is a primarily remote opportunity.
Analysts will be focused on build and workflow efforts.
Build within the Epic HB module, attend meetings, and meet with upper management/business owners. The consultant will be expected to come in as an expert and conduct analysis as well as build and testing within the system.
Qualified candidates need:
• Understanding of hospital operations and workflows, including CDM and Materials Management
• Knowledge of best practices and how each area integrates with others
• Solves complex problems and takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
• Ability to interact effectively with peers, management, physician office staff, vendors, and other customers
• Effective organization skills and attention to detail; effective follow-through, and commitment to excellence
• Ability to hear and communicate with others in a clear, understandable, and professional manner.
• Demonstrated use of good written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong analytical and multi-tasking skills
• Experience participating in optimization projects including design, build, testing, and support
For further consideration contact LaShonda Steward at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations