CTG Recruiter in Sunnyvale, California
Sep 21, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
The Recruiter reports to the Talent Acquisition Team Manager and is responsible for the full lifecycle of professional recruiting at Key which includes developing and executing recruiting plans through research; cold calling; candidate development, assessment and presentation; negotiation of offers and relocation packages; and closing of new hires. As a partner to the hiring manager, the Recruiter is expected to bring market knowledge to inform talent decisions with a goal of building diverse talent at Key.
• Drawing on business and market knowledge, serves as a partner to senior leaders and HR partners at Key to develop and execute targeted recruiting plans to support defined talent needs
• Builds and executes search plans which include target lists, job description review and validation, candidate assessment criteria, sourcing methodologies and tools, research, proactive cold calling and candidate development, assessment and presentation of a qualified and diverse candidate slate, interviewer preparation and coaching, feedback collection and synthesis, reference checks, and offer crafting and negotiation
• Communicates appropriately and consistently with hiring managers, HR partners, and all external contacts and potential candidates (regardless of that individual’s eventual disposition on the search); ensures a positive client and candidate experience
• Prioritizes work and sets appropriate expectations with hiring managers and partners
• Utilizes passive and direct sourcing techniques to identify and attract prospective candidates and build talent pipeline
• Rigorously assesses talent and makes hiring recommendations
• Develops long-term relationships with potential candidates
• Understands and leverages external market trends to inform talent and organization decisions as well as assist with workforce planning and provide for opportunistic hiring of talent
• Partnering with Compensation Managers and HR partners, understands and effectively utilizes comprehensive knowledge of company benefits, compensation philosophy and structure, internal equity data, candidate compensation expectations, and budget to manage hiring negotiations including compensation recommendations, relocation, and possible counter-offers
• Oversees the completion of background checks on final candidates
• Fully utilizes Key’s applicant tracking system and ensures appropriate candidate disposition throughout the lifecycle of the search
• Leverages online recruiting resources (LinkedIn, community organizations, associations, etc.) as one of many methods for identifying and sourcing potential leads
• Represents and differentiates KeyBank to external candidates by effectively describing Key’s businesses, strategy, culture and values
• Assists in the facilitation and execution of internal talent slating and movement when appropriate
• Partners with KeyBank’s Talent Acquisition Team Managers and recruiting peers to share talent, market intelligence, and best practice recruiting methodology
• Manages and supports 30 to 35 searches and projects on average
• Assists in the development of the Recruiting Specialist
• Establishes and nurtures close partnerships with peers, other HR COEs, and HR partners
• Develops and maintains understanding of recruiting best practices, as well as an understanding of client businesses and business plans
• Participates in appropriate department, client and/or Corporate HR meetings, initiatives and projects
• Complies with all Talent Acquisition and broader KeyBank policies, procedures and risk requirements
Mandatory• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent recruiting experience required • Demonstrable interest in the company as well as the role itself • A minimum of 3 years of experience in a recruiting organization or 3 years of HR generalist experience strong preferred; strong sales skills • Experience in high-volume and/or operations recruiting strongly preferred • Must possess and exhibit the maturity, poise, polish, presence, intellect, and organizational and communication skills necessary to successfully interact with a variety of individuals including senior hiring managers and external candidates • A proven partner to recruiters and/or hiring managers relative to recruiting plans and execution, candidate assessment and hiring, and market intelligence. Demonstrates strong influencing skills; is not an order taker. • Strong business acumen with an entrepreneurial spirit and a thirst for knowledge of the business • Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, complex and deadline-oriented environment • A proven self-starter with the ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships with internal clients, internal and external recruiters, and candidates • Strong project management, analytical and critical thinking skills • Drive to deliver results, take accountability and ownership of work, and proactively strive for continuous improvement • Big picture thinker who is also highly detail-oriented and possesses strong time management skills • High energy and proactive attitude; seeks to contribute • Efficient and resourceful; leverages technology
Skill Name Description Level (1-5, 5 being the highest)
1 2 3 4 5 Years Mandatory(Yes/No)
Remote across the US
0-3 Years No
No records found
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Customer Support
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes