CTG CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE 1 in Strongsville, Ohio
Title: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE 1
Job Number: 19206358
CTG's premier global client in Strongsville, OH has a 12 month assignment for a Customer Service Representative 1.
Major Contributing Activities:
- Customer Service - Provide support to internal and external customers including assistance in
registering, accessing and navigating through our on-line ordering web site. Additionally, the
quality and integrity of customer information within the systems. Logs incoming/outgoing
customer calls within the Customer Relationship Management Database (CTS).
- Order Entry – Provide order management support for customers, ensuring orders are
processed in an efficient and accurate manner. Support advertising inventory management.
Timely customer follow-up in resolving order discrepancies, and ensuring all special customer
requirements are met to the satisfaction of the customer. Handles OTC conversion orders.
- Credit & Return Processing - Process eCredit, returns, shorts/overs, fleet & OEM & field
credits. The entire return process, from data entry, work with warehouse to scheduling
customer returns. Return for stop sales, annual returns, order entry errors, store closings or
- Sourcing of Products - Works with distribution to coordinate shipment of material to
- Projects & Continuous Learning - Stay up-to-date on procedures, tools, and system upgrades
as assigned by supervisor, assists on projects that support customer service, i.e. procedures,
- Support & Training – Share expertise and provide mentorship to persons new to knowledge
areas. Attend training as assigned by Supervisor..
• Minimum 3 years of Customer Service experience either in a call center or face to face retail
• Must be able to respond to the needs of our distributors and customer in a timely manner.
• Data entry and computer skills as necessary, i.e. Microsoft Office.
• Strong organizational, written, verbal communication skills.
• Ability to problem solve independently and knows when to escalate a problem to upper
• No current attendance or performance issues.
• Must be a team player and responsive to internal and external customer requests
• Flexibility to work department hours of operation. (8:00 am to 8:00 pm)
• High School Degree or Equivalent
•Knowledge of Automotive Refinish industry
•Systems experience - SDI, NAROE, CTS and Oracle
This position is compensated per hour on a W2 hourly basis (no C2C or 1099's).
APPLY NOW for resume review by Jessica Remza!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Customer Relations