CTG TEST ANALYST in Stafford, Virginia
Stafford, Virginia, United States
Sep 06, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Computer Task Group is seeking a Test Analyst for a Permanent Placement position with their client located in Stafford, VA or Edgewood, MD.
• Conduct Test & Evaluation (T&E) analysis and provide input to leadership (i.e., Program Manager and lead test engineer) by identifying and defining required tests, supporting assigned test events and demonstrations, monitoring test coverage, evaluating overall quality experienced, specifying the required test data, and evaluating the outcome of the testing conducted in each test cycle.
-Test Evaluation completed on Masks, Boots & Gloves
-Needs Experience with the the DoD Hardware Acquisition Process
-Must have an active secret clearance OR a clearance that has been active within the last two years.
-Travel 25% of the time
• Work in conjunction with functional leads to construct a Test and Evaluation (T&E) Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for the assigned program, updating it as necessary.
• Execute test readiness reviews and program-level IPTs.
• Participate in and provide feedback and input to program functional IPTs, IPRs, milestone decisions, and required program updates
• Provide verification methods and maintain currency for program Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
• Provide test risks in accordance with the program Risk Management Plan (RMP) and update the risk status.
• Support assigned test events and demonstrations.
• Interpret and translate program test requirements into language for a Performance Specification (P-Spec), Statement of Work (SOW), and associated CDRLs for material solution solicitations, updating them as necessary.
• Provide T&E input into program documentation [e.g., Life Cycle Cost Estimate (LCCE), Life Cycle Management Plan (LCMP), Test and Evaluation Management Plan (TEMP), Test and Evaluation Strategy (TES), Systems Engineering Plans (SEP), etc.)]
• Develop and maintain all T&E documentation (e.g., TEMP, detailed test plans, etc.) in support of the program.
• Respond to T&E inquiries and taskers.
• Review, analyze, address, and make recommendations to Service’s Test Centers and Commands, Government, contractor, deficiency, test incident, and other equipment shortcoming reports issued after testing
Please apply below or contact email@example.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Testing, Qualification & Validation
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time