CTG SUNQUEST LIS SUPPORT ANALYST in St. Petersburg, Florida
Title: SUNQUEST LIS SUPPORT ANALYST
Location: United States
Other Locations: US-IL-Chicago
Job Number: 18211298
CTG has an immediate need for a Sunquest LIS Support Analyst. Responsibilities include all support such as incidents, service/change request, routine maitenance. Position is remote but being local to Chicago a plus. Must be on site for knowledge transfer (3-6 weeks) at the start of project. Will be part of on call rotation.
Responsibilities include all support such as incidents, service/change request, routine maitenance. Position is remote but being local to Chicago a plus. Must be on site for knowledge transfer (3-6 weeks) at the start of project. Will be part of on call rotation.
Sunquest Laboratory Information System (LIS) Version 7.3 supports the laboratory workflow process from order entry, collection and specimen intake to instrument connectivity, quality control and results delivery. The integrated laboratory information system (LIS) comprises of microbiology, molecular, and general laboratory (Hematology, Chemistry, etc.). It is also interfaced with multiple send out labs to send orders and receive results, point of care web applications to accept results and 4medica which is cloud based EHR utilized by our Outreach clients to place orders and receive results.
Common Administrative Tasks
• Daily Maintenance
o Check data space in various locations
o Clear errors
o Run and review utility reports
o Merge patients from Census report
o Correct interface errors(Cerner, Micro Discrete, Send-out labs, 4medica)
o Rectify billing errors
o Process credit slips
• Access request
• Reset password
• Unlock locked patients
• Label printer issues (not printing, labels to light, unaligned labels)
• Instrument connection issues (instruments aren’t reading barcode labels, instruments
are not communicating with vendor middleware)
• Build new test codes, which may include rules and calculations and provide build information to outreach clients and Cerner
• New instrumentation connections
• Updating current test code information (reference ranges, calculations, comments,
• Build new coded comments
• Build new organism codes for Micro Discrete
• Update Sunquest MU interface with new reportable results
• Update and validate 4medica compendium
• Build grant locations and create requisitions
Integrated 3rd Party Modules/Applications
• EHR utilized by the laboratory's outreach program and interfaced with Sunquest.
• All administrative tasks and maintenance are handled by the vendor. Outreach client issues are brought to the attention of UIH and in turn UIH opens a ticket with 4medica support.
• UIH is responsible for updating the test compendium and AOE spreadsheet. 4medica
support uploads the updates and UIH is responsible to validate the changes.
• UIH works with 4medica and Outreach clients to validate new client interfaces.
• Troubleshooting supported by the vendors (Abbott, Beckman, and Roche).
• Lab IT is responsible for gracefully shutting down servers on "patch Wednesday." Point of Care Testing
• Troubleshooting supported by vendors
• LabIT assists with the testing and validation for upgrades and the adding of new
instruments to Sunquest.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations