CTG COMPUTER NETWORK DEFENSE (CND) MIGRATION LEAD in Springfield, Virginia
COMPUTER NETWORK DEFENSE (CND) MIGRATION LEAD
Springfield, Virginia, United States
Apr 10, 2020Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking a Senior Lead for the role of Cyber Network Defense (CND) Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS) Migration Engineer.
This is a contract role with our client in Springfield, VA.
This position is located in Springfield, VA and will be 100% on site.
CANDIDATE MUST BE EITHER A U.S. CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT ALIEN (No H1 visa holders).
• Work closely with JRSS migration project managers and act as a liaison to the customer.
• Communicate technical details related to the JRSS network defense (CND) tool suite to the customer.
• Perform high-level gap analysis with regard to the customer’s current solution and the existing JRSS CND tools.
• Work side by side with the CND development team to understand the current and future solutions in order to better meet the requirements of customers migrating to JRSS.
Required skills/Level of Experience :
• Requires BS degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
• Must hold a current DoD 8570 IAT II certification
• Must hold an ACTIVE Secret DoD Security Clearance
• Familiarity with Cyber Network Defense Operations
• Familiarity with the JRSS architecture
• Experience with one or more of the following CND tools: ArcSight, Niksun, Tipping Point, SourceFire, Lancope
• Good organization, functional/operational management and people skills
• The ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects
Nice to have skills:
• Ability to provide SME support for one or more of the following tools: ArcSight, Niksun, Tipping Point, SourceFire, Lancope
• Solid foundation in networking concepts, i.e., routing, switching, IP addressing, and Internet routing protocols
Strong presentation skills.
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Security
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time