CTG SENIOR BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SPECIALIST in Southlake, Texas
Title: SENIOR BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SPECIALIST
Job Number: 18203809
CTG is partnering with our direct client to hire the following resource:
Position: Senior BI Developer (Must have experience with Qlik View and Qlick Sense)
Location: Southlake, TX
Contract: 8 mos. (our client is looking for US Citizen or GC Holder) No third party resumes will be accepted.
For immediate consideration you can email your resume to Senior Recruiter Deborah Ronca at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Senior Business Intelligence Specialist will be a key member of our clients Corporate IT organization with responsibility for servicing its business community with BI solutions including data acquisition, transformation, storage, and creating user interfaces such as dashboards and reports. As part of the Sabre Corporate IT – Business Insights team, you will be responsible for solution delivery and day to day operations of reports, dashboards and other BI tools. In addition to establishing and maintaining good working relationships internally, this position will participate in various cross-functional organizational initiatives. The core objectives for this role will be to (1) create world class business intelligence content (2) engineer and drive automation through reports and dashboards (3) Collaborate effectively with the business and functional analysts in other business units to create actionable KPIs for leadership
• Design, develop and support BI solutions using Qlik View and Qlik Sense on a wide variety of databases including but not limited to relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, content websites such as SharePoint and the big data stack such as Hadoop & HANA.
• Develop the data models and data extracts for enterprise wide dashboards to serve KPIs and metrics to senior leadership.
• Work with a wide range of users ranging from SVPs to business analysts to identify dashboard requirements and create data flow diagrams to support the metrics.
• Work through multiple disparate data sources and quickly identify the required data elements for developing dashboards. Identify the business logic and create QlikView load scripts to apply the business rules.
• Demonstrate creative, strategic thinking and problem solving; able to exercise independent judgment in a highly complex environment using leading-edge technology
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills with technical and non-technical clients
• Solid SQL and data modeling experience is required.
• At least 5 years of experience delivering projects with business intelligence products Qlik View and Qlik Sense is required.
• Experience with any of the leading tools in the market such as Business Objects, Cognos, Tableau, Microsoft reporting services is a plus.
• Experience developing analytics on data from ERP applications (SAP, Oracle, Salesforce PPM, Rally etc.,) is a plus.
• Must have the ability to learn and adapt to new tools and technologies quickly.
• Must be able to clearly communicate new features and issues at all levels in the organization.
• This group works with over 30 systems so candidate must be able to learn them quickly, profile data, and reverse engineer data models / SQL.
• Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and work on a team or individually.
• Required ability to work with key staff in remote geographical locations.
• Ability and willingness to work overtime, as needed, to get the job done.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT