CTG APPRENTICE MACHINIST, TOOL & DIE in Shakopee, Minnesota
APPRENTICE MACHINIST, TOOL & DIE
Shakopee, Minnesota, United States
Sep 09, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking an Apprentice Machinist, Tool & Die for a contract to hire opportunity with our client located in Shakopee, MN.
Are you in a Machine Tool Technology program? Would you like to gain hands-on experience while completing your degree?
Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Job Title: Apprentice Machinist, Tool & Die
Location: Shakopee, MN
Work Hours: M-F, Day Shift with flexible hours (Will work around a class schedule)
Pay Rate: $20 - $21hr DOE with increase upon completion of apprenticeship
In this position, you will work in a team environment to support New Product Introduction (NPI) Projects and initiatives (fabrication of Tooling, Fixturing, and Injection Molds) required in support of R&D Engineering product functions.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Operate equipment including Manual Mills, Bandsaw, Belt Sander, Drill Press, and other Machines in a Safe and Efficient manner in a R&D environment.
• Ability to study and comprehend Drawings in order to determine the process and sequence that will result in the completion of assigned tasks.
• Ability to build Fixtures, Assembly Tooling, and Equipment to support NPI R&D activity.
• Actively participate in 5S+1 initiatives in lab to maintain an organized and safe environment in compliance with NPI standards.
• Other duties in support of R&D activities as assigned by Lab or Project Lead or Manager.
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• CTG will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements toCheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Machine & Equipment Operations
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: No