CTG Client Server Java Developer in Secaucus, New Jersey
Title: Client Server Java Developer
Job Number: 18209948
Our client in Secaucus, NJ has an immediate opening for a Client Server Developer for a 6 month contract assignment.
Essential job functions:
Job Title: Client Server Java Developer Principal
Location: Secaucus, NJ (Local Candidates please)
This is a TEMP TO HIRE Opportunity. Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer, NO H1B or VISA Candidates.
Develop new prototype application in J2EE, Java SE8 for SOAP/WSDL-based Java web services (WS*-) and/or Java RESTful web services using Oracle 11 database using Spring Framework(Spring Rest, JPA, Security) , Hibernate (or other ORM likes iBatis), Angular JS, Bootstrap or any responsive web framework environment uses an Agile/Scrum development methodology.
• Code, test, debug and install J2EE software applications.
• Develop applications from a detailed design specification and unit test plan.
• Resolve any technical issues related to newly-created or modified code, through debugging and troubleshooting.
• Interacting directly with the end users and/or technical POC to resolve software problems.
• Database: Oracle 11g (11.2)/12c.
• Subversion is our current source code repository and we are utilizing Apache Maven as our build tool and Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
• User interface: Angular Framework, jQuery, and Bootstrap for responsive design.
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience developing JAVA applications with JDKs 1.6 or higher, JEE6, JDBC, and SQL
• Experience with Java Web Services, JUnit, and Subversion
• Basic Linux knowledge (Red Hat Enterprise Server desirable)
• Knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD), UML, Agile Software Development, and coding best practices
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT