CTG RECRUITER(TALENT ACQUISITION) in Seattle, Washington
Seattle, Washington, United States
Oct 07, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Our client inSeattle, WA has an immediate opening for a Recruiter(Talent Acquisition) for a12 month contract assignment.
Essential job functions:
This is a proven talent advisor for the business and will be responsible for the full cycle recruitment process for direct hire openings. This position is key to delivering the high level talent that is required to transform a global organization.
Accountabilities of the role:
• Full cycle recruitment for full time employees.
• Ability to recruit for a variety of departments and disciplines
• Create and deliver presentations of qualified candidates to senior level leaders
• In-depth knowledge of the job market
• Ability to source and screen qualified candidates in a timely manner
• Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
• Utilization of recruitment tools and applicant tracking systems
• Provides accurate weekly status reports
This is a proven recruiter. They are someone has the ability to proactively source, screen and present top talent in the market. The successful candidate will be able to manage, prioritize and drive multiple recruitment engagements on a daily basis.
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• 5 years of experience working in a recruiter capacity
• Excellent listening, probing, communication and customer relations skills
• Ability to document and present recruiting updates with senior leadership
• Self-starter, with capability to take a leadership role in driving activities through others
• Effective communications skills, strong business acumen
• Able to maintain confidentiality in all assignments and tasks
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrates a proactive approach to work with initiative and drive
• Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks to complete job functions in an orderly and efficient manner within stringent deadlines
• Able to demonstrate effective and successful contributions to team and/or cross-functional team objectives
• Bachelor's Degree- Preferred
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Administrative Assistant
Education Level: None
Work Remote: No