CTG EPIC PRINCIPLE TRAINER - CLINICAL / ORDERS, CLIN DOC, AMBULATORY in Santa Clara, California
Title: EPIC PRINCIPLE TRAINER - CLINICAL / ORDERS, CLIN DOC, AMBULATORY
Location: United States
Job Number: 18208967
CTG is seeking an Epic Certified Principal Trainer that is skilled with Epic Clinical applications - Orders, Clin Doc and/or Ambulatory
This requisition is for Epic Principal Trainer - Clinical
Travel may include an initial orientation period onsite (location TBD) followed by occasional travel as needed. When a consultant is not traveling onsite, they can work remotely.
Locations include: Tennessee and / or Tacoma, Washington
Duration: 8 months
• Epic certification required. Must be TED certified.
• Clinical background a plus
• Must have strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to effectively present information to clinical and business leaders within the organization
• Experience in providing the full spectrum of Epic Training delivery as well as Super User coordination
• Ability to work in small groups under tight project deadlines
• Ability to update curriculum to meet new workflows for implementation.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent operational/clinical healthcare experience; Master's degree in nursing or in relevant field preferred.
• Minimum of five years’ progressive clinical/healthcare experience with demonstrated experience in Training.
• Strong problem-solving & troubleshooting skills
• Self-starter with demonstrated teamwork & communication skills
• Must be able to start ASAP
• Must be able to complete a long term contract
• 3-5 years of experience with curriculum build and classroom training.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Epic Certifications in multiple applications a plus
Apply today and/or contact LaShonda Steward:
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations - Epic