CTG Customer Solutions Representative - AFTER HOURS SERVICES in Saint John, New Brunswick
Customer Solutions Representative - AFTER HOURS SERVICES
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
Oct 18, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is looking for a BilingualCustomer Solutions Representative position in Saint John, NB.
Position: Customer Solutions Representative
Location: Saint John, NB
Compensation: $14.00 / hour.
Duration: On-going contract. Full time: 37.5 h/week
Hours: Tuesday - Friday 10pm-8am
This position provides Business Support to a variety of significant Major Accounts in the areas of Customer Relations, Service and Solutions, Account Management, Customer Care and Installation Coordination. Another key role of this position is to serve as primary contact to Business Account Teams, Field Management as well as our Customers.
• Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers
• Support service call requests, provide solutions based on customer requirements.
• Operate in accordance of proven account customized solutions and within an advanced remote solution strategy.
• Serve as first point of contact for any and all related issues –Delivery / Service / Supplies
• Meet and exceed performance targets
• Proactively initiate improvement of processes or operational guidelines inside applications, initiatives, solutions, etc.; in an effort to deliver a superior customer support strategy.
• Accurately update and maintain all existing account databases
• Work effectively in a team environment
• Provides support for emergency supplies / CRU orders
• Acts as the Customer Advocate and facilitates resolution of customer complaints
• Maintains confidentiality and proprietary information between each Major Account
• Promotes customer loyalty by ensuring adherence to a closed loop process for all customer issues or equipment activity.
• Participate in any training initiatives that will enhance or build on overall team or individual skillsets, to uphold a first point of contact customer focused support strategy.
• Superior Customer Service/Relation skills including second level question probing ability
• Demonstrated Multitasking: Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize
• Post-Secondary Education or equivalent business experience
• Strong organization knowledge
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• High level of self-motivation, self-starter
• High Sense of Urgency
• PC and systems knowledge
• Strong Team Player but able to work under minimal supervision
• Good Problem Solving skills and creativity
• Solid planning and organizational skills
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 1-year of Customer Service Experience.Knowledge of Networking, PC Applications MAC. Experience is an assetm but not a requirement as training is provided
EDUCATION: Minimum: GED / High School Education with related Technical/Business Experience.
Preferred: Post-Secondary Education in a Technical Field.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Customer Support
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: No