CTG Implementation Coordinator in Sacramento, California
Sacramento, California, United States
Sep 27, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking an EMR Implementation Coordinator to work for a leading behavioral health organization on the West Coast!
Project Duration: 1 year
Project Location: Limited travel for planning and during go-live for each county responsible for (located in Sacramento, CA)
Job Title: Implementation Coordinator
The key responsibilities for the EMR Implementation Coordinator role include:
• Provide planning, management and expertise to support implementation and activation for a mental health organization -- enterprise-wide, multi-county, multi-disciplinary strategic EMR implementation
• Function as main POC for assigned counties, engage with appropriate end users and be the liaison on all communications – provide support for understanding the implementation process, communication of the organization’s goals and plan, assistance with setting up training and demos, etc.
• Support successful completion of assigned program activities according to scope, schedule and cost requirements
• Align and follow client’s processes and standards including project governance and goals
• Maintain proactive and effective communications across all stakeholders, team members, and program leaders
• Provide functional expertise essential to support department directors and managers, staff and/or executive team
• EMR Implementation operational readiness experience
• Previous experience as a Project Manager for an EHR implementations
• Previous experience conducting pre-implementation planning
• Prior experience managing multiple projects concurrently is highly preferred
• Demonstrated effective communication – both written and verbal
• Prior experience building effective relationships across an organization; ability to build consensus and motivate team members
• Previous consulting experience in the Healthcare provider industry
• Ideal candidates will have prior experience in the Behavioral Health domain
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website or email your Word version resume and compensation requirements to Crystal.Maher@ctg.com
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Application Management & Support
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time